PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Panties Internet Relay Chat

Mike Taylor
07-19-2008, 03:49 AM
I've posted the necessary information for finding the Devil's Panties IRC channel in my signature line at the bottom. It's open 24/7, but most of us seem to be active from about 7pm EST until 2am EST. C'mon over and play! We don't bite... much. :)

-- Mike

KiaKat
07-19-2008, 04:05 AM
*raises hand*

I bite. Much. And often. Usually after pouncing.

But my interwebs are upset with me right now, and until my wireless works again, I don't have chat capability. *pout*

Crazeyal
07-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Sorry.. my IRC is on the fritz.

Sehson
07-19-2008, 04:26 AM
Web based IRC client http://www.mibbit.com/

no downloads just some pesky advertising

Mike Taylor
08-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Due to frequent netsplits and other issues, we may be moving to another irc server before too long.

Falconess
08-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Actually, the way into #Devil'sPanties is on the server irc.irchighway.net Mike, you're missing the middly part.

asianmommy
08-12-2008, 12:33 PM
i bite much and often as well. :p

but only the people i know well... mostly. :D

Oh and if you're a mac user try Minerva. It works well and if you don't want to pay for registering it you just get reminded every hour to do so. Easy one click to ignore it.

Mike Taylor
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Address corrected. Thanks Falc. asianmommy, I think it's your turn to do a quick edit of your signature line.

garfalk
08-18-2008, 09:10 AM
opera has a really good irc thingy, and there's always chatzilla, available wherever firefox works.
why have a stand alone program when you have one that does it all(and relatively well.)

Silverharp
10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I've been trying to get back into the chat since I got back from Atlanta, with no luck
Is it still there?

Falconess
10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
SH, our location has changed you'll find instructions on how to get to the new location, here (http://www.devilspanties.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1738). The other server was unstable, so I posted a thread with out new location, and rules and everything. If you're still having trouble, please feel free to PM me and we can see if we can't work it out.

Silverharp
10-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Hooray!
Thank you, Oh Lecherous One!

stidf01
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I've been trying to get back into the chat since I got back from Atlanta, with no luck
Is it still there?

I don't know when it was moved, but I am able to find the channel on irc.aniverse.com.

RazorJAK
12-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh how I yearn for the day that physical PAIN can be sent via the internet. Anyone guilty of business practices that are not ethical ... ie 99% of anyone who has a degree in business and ALL spammers ... would be unable to shield themselves from the physical pain being shot through them like a Bene Gesserit box.

One shock for every message they've sent. The mildest spammers would only feel a mild itch.

But the worst ... well they would rip their own flesh away from their accursed bones in the vain attempt to stop the pain. But no relief would be found. The pain would keep them conscious and alive until they'd felt each and every shock ... Then, and ONLY THEN, would they be granted the sweet release of death.

Only to find that their afterlife consists of reliving the pain each and every day for eternity.

Leffy
12-30-2008, 04:52 PM
you talk all purty like them poety peoples.