PDA

View Full Version : Mud flap lady cookie cutters

RazorJAK
01-03-2008, 09:18 AM
I love Jennie's family. They're touched in the head.

Death Dragon2
01-03-2008, 11:36 AM
The shirt looks something like the top half of the TNG Uniforms.

Leffy
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
um, i actually have mudflap cookie cutters.... they came with the playboy bunny cutters...

JennieB
01-03-2008, 11:00 PM
where did you get them?

Mike Taylor
01-03-2008, 11:56 PM
um, i actually have mudflap cookie cutters.... they came with the playboy bunny cutters...

I knew there was a reason YOU came to mind when I read that strip!

Travellar
01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
mmm... cookies....
:drool:

Plunder Down-Under
01-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Wow.. thats a lot of cookie cutters

Pirate Bear
01-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Wow.. thats a lot of cookie cutters

I know. 101. Aside from your standard shapes (heart, star, Christmas tree, cloverleaf, etc) what kind of shapes could you have?

"Who wants squid cookies?!"

"Hey, has anyone seen my cookie cutter that's the shape of the nation of Zimbabwe?"

"Wow, Skyler. These tape dispenser-shaped cookies are delicious!"

Personally, I'd like a one in the shape of the Space Battleship Yamato.

greyloch
01-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Moving away from the cookie theme and on to duplicate gifts, all of my in-laws kids (4 of them) bought the same present; a digital picture frame. :facepalm:

Luckily, two of them were caught and returned before being wrapped and mailed out. Definitely need to coordinate things better next year. :wall:

Leffy
01-05-2008, 05:36 AM
i.... really don't remember actually. i know it was a night out with the girls so it was either spencers, a head shop, or an adult store. they weren't exactly playboy authorized merchandise, and they're actually shite for cutters, but i think it was one of those ITS CLEARANCE THEREFORE MUST BE PURCHASED! moments.

Crazeyal
01-05-2008, 05:44 AM
pssst

D-con ..

shhhh

:al:

Leffy
01-05-2008, 05:45 AM
were planning a trip to all the adult novelty's in the atlanta area?

Mike Taylor
01-05-2008, 05:47 AM
were planning a trip to all the adult novelty's in the atlanta area?

*refrains from pervy comment*

Crazeyal
01-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Well.. the Wife and I ARE planning on an extra day this year..

JennieB
01-08-2008, 10:08 PM
oh god no, don't do adult in the south .... that could go so many ways.
Okay, In the state of Georgia it is elegal to sell vibrators. There is a big sign in the adult toy stores that says these are "novelty items" and that it is elegal to use a dildo unless you have permission from a doctor or are using it for a college class. I shit you not.
the south sucks ass for adult toys. We're in the bible belt. I could say something about a stick being up something.

DarkPirateShea
01-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok, I seriously wanna know... out of pure curiosity...
First, for what reason would a doctor prescribe such... practices?
And second, college class?? Why?

sableagle
01-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I'd guess stress-relief.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=prescribed+vibrator

Horizontally polarized shear-wave vibrator seismic source

1. A dynamic force transducer for generating horizontally oriented shear forces and motions at a surface of a solid medium for purposes of producing dynamic shear stresses and radiating associated horizontally polarized shear waves in said solid medium, comprising:

a rigid coupling frame for direct contact with said surface of said solid medium, said coupling frame being in uninterrupted contact with said solid medium during vibrational operation of said dynamic force transducer;

at least one pair of identical dynamic-force driver units mounted on said coupling frame to impart horizontally oriented dynamic forces having prescribed amplitude and time dependence to said coupling frame, said prescribed forces transferrable to said solid medium;

Erm ... not that one ...

Women suffering sexual problems ranging from a general lack of desire to severe genital deformity are being prescribed vibrators on the National Health Service to help them rediscover their sex drive.

One of Britain's most eminent consultants in sexual dysfunction has also begun regularly referring his patients to a London sex shop for advice on exploring their bodies - with the range of sex toys available.

#

During a brief period of confusion, Victorian doctors prescribed vibrator-like devices for women suffering from 'female hysteria'. Some even administered the therapeutic touch themselves2.
#

In 1994, US Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders was dismissed because of public condemnation over her casual aside at an AIDS conference that perhaps masturbation should be taught in school.
#

In 1999, the state of Alabama in the US passed a law penalizing sex toy retailers with as much as one year in prison plus a $10,000 fine. Alabama stores package sex toys as massage devices while the constitutionality of the law is decided in court3.

SURAT: Indian Penal Code may frown upon them and some may consider it a dirty word, but sex toys are openly displayed in gift shops in posh localities here and even sold to customers who walk in with a medical prescription from city-based sexologists.

TOI correspondent walked into one such shop in Athwa Lines and inquired about a vibrator, popularly known as 'naughty toy'. There were no furtive movements or query by the shopkeeper about the age and purpose. The shopkeeper did not even mind giving a demonstration in presence of other customers.

"We keep only a few pieces at the shop but can bring more as per requirement," was his answer. And what about the police? "These products are sold as personal massagers and not as naughty toys. These are also prescribed by doctors," said the owner, while unwrapping one.

According to sexologists in Surat, sex toys have turned out to be a perfect remedy for patients suffering from delayed orgasmic response, absent orgasmic response and even impaired orgasmic response. "The vibrators have brought smiles on the faces of at least four couples,who were facing grave problems in their sexual life for years", says Dr Mukul Choksi.

The doctors are prescribing these toys to young widows, divorcees and singles. "Instead of landing up in a awkward situation such women are prescribed vibrators," Dr Choksi says.

... in other words, doctors are saying: "Oh, ffs, you don't need valium. Look, just go and rub one out will you?"

kitty!
01-08-2008, 10:31 PM
A) in victorian times, orgasms were medicine for female hysteria!!! The only way to acheive this was by a doctor doing the appropriate massages...then a clever boy invented the vibrator and everything was a lot quicker to acheive, and women could medicate in their homes!

B) Human Sexuality courses.

DarkPirateShea
01-08-2008, 10:52 PM
yeah that was kinda my guess for the first thing.
it was the second one that had me stumped.
i guess Human Sexuality courses might make sense though.

Branwen
01-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok, I seriously wanna know... out of pure curiosity...
First, for what reason would a doctor prescribe such... practices?
And second, college class?? Why?

A few years back I visited 6th Street in Austin & some of the "shops" on the strip. There was a large group of us crammed into a little hole in the wall & looking at the "novelty" items and "educational" items that they had on sale. They could not be described as to what they truly are. If you asked for them in that manner you were asked to leave as at that time the "shops" could not sell the items as such due to the "Blue Laws (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law)" in place here in the South.
As such, alcohol can not be sold on Sundays (hard liquor), no beer sales prior to 12p on Sunday & no alcohol sales after Midnight on Saturday. There was once a time that it was illegal to purchase non-essentials on a Sunday and there were areas in the grocery store that were blocked off. Toys, alcohol, anything in the personal needs area (i.e. diapers, feminine items, paper towels/plates/napkins, make-up). Only items that I remember that my Parents could buy on a Sunday was the non-taxed items: Eggs, milk, bread etc...

So, as I grew up and took classes for my Degree (BS in Health) and learned the "proper names" for the items in question I asked about walking along 6th St & why they had to be called educational items or novelties. It's quite amazing how Puritan beliefs are still very much alive in the South. Dr.'s will sometimes recommend that a person find a way to relax themselves and personal stimulation is one way to relax. It is also a way to help a Woman who is experiencing severe Menstrual Cramps. Eases the pain away. A strange way, but sometimes it helps.

Thank you, you helped put my Degree into perspective. Now I can go back to my call center job with the bank.

Crazeyal
01-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Uh.. what do you mean "once upon a time??" In SC it's STILL GOING ON!!!

Branwen
01-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Hey, it's still going on here in San Antonio. Do you have ANY clue how frustrating it is to want to get some liquid stress relief after work only to remember that it's after Midnight and you have to go into a "Meat Market" (AKA bar), to get a over-priced watered down excuse for a drink. Never mind about buying good beer. Lone Star maybe the State Beer of Texas, it still smells & tastes like piss. Don't care much for Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Miller etc... Do have a liking to Pear and Apple Ciders and some of the more expensive (i.e. Micro-Brewery) beers. Also like the liquor and some wines (not the shit that comes in a box).
On the side of "Adult Novelty" stores. There are a number of them here that are open 24 hours and sell the items. They are very strict about age and the place is lit up like a Christmas tree inside the building even though there are no windows to see inside. They open the packages when you come up to the register to pay for your item & insert the batteries (if necessary) to ensure you that the item does indeed work. I haven't seen any of the phrasing that was used when I had gone to Austin (was about 17 years ago), then again each city may have their own decency codes regarding personal stimulation devices and how they are sold/phrased.

Fount
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
here...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mud-Flap-Girl-Cookie-Cutter_W0QQitemZ220065767230QQihZ012QQcategoryZ328 84QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1 638.m118

Come to Boston, we'll go to good vibrations...but I miss grand openings *mourns*

Mike Taylor
01-09-2008, 03:47 AM
oh god no, don't do adult in the south .... that could go so many ways.
Okay, In the state of Georgia it is elegal to sell vibrators. There is a big sign in the adult toy stores that says these are "novelty items" and that it is elegal to use a dildo unless you have permission from a doctor or are using it for a college class. I shit you not.
the south sucks ass for adult toys. We're in the bible belt. I could say something about a stick being up something.

If you live down close to Bainbridge or Valdosta, all it takes is a short hop across the state line to Tallahassee FL. Rick's Toy Box does a brisk business. In any case, it's nigh impossible for them to enforce the laws, unless someone does something really stupid.

Ruestir
01-09-2008, 01:55 PM
I could say something about a stick being up something.
But only in a college class with a Dr's note or the thought police will come spank you.

Leffy
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
if you're busted for bullshit like that its usually because the store's management has pissed someone off, like the Love Shack. great store, great merch, but the dude keeps putting up his shops in places to PURPOSELY piss people off.