+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone let me know when the next chapter of Gunnerkrigg starts, please.

Default Someone let me know when the next chapter of Gunnerkrigg starts, please.

Goblins has had text below the comic for a while saying "The best comic won" and congratulating Gunnerkrigg Court on winning the webcomic competition, and I was reflecting that it was interesting that a comic I'd come this -----> <----- close to abandoning had won. Then I saw the front page for this coming chapter, and it's the reason I nearly stopped reading.

So, goodbye Gunnerkrigg, and I hope to see you again when you get back to being good.
    Creepier than Paul McCartney, but more still more Paul McCartney than Michael Jackson.

Your loss.

Was gonna go all Confucian, but eh.
    Why gentlemen, I am positively quaking in my sexy boots.

So, are we back to the story yet, or is it still Plaguebearers of Nurgle walking around in circles and bobbing their heads, hoping for a fuck?

Eh... You read a webcomic for free and support it when you can. I support your freedom of choice. I do not share it, so with all due respect, you'll have to find out for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipouf View Post
    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
    Newbie kills = 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sableagle View Post
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

+ Reply to Thread