+ Reply to Thread

Thread: car w/ bumper sticker in MD?

Default car w/ bumper sticker in MD?

I've known of Jennie for several years, as at one point she did the art for one of my short-shorts in From the Asylum for the net. I've always had it in the back of my mind to visit this site and support her more, but what's actually piqued my interest of late is that, I have recently on my daily drive-abouts begun to take continued notice of a specific car in my area that has a devilspanties.com bumpersticker on it, and on seeing it suddenly I remembered that I should have signed up and been involved etc. on the site years ago. So here I am.

...look, I already took my heavy sleepy-pills and they're beginning to kick in hardcore and so I was just wondering if anyone might tell me if any of the above paragraph was less than adequate??

It looks....FABulous!
    Welcome to the instanity, hope to see you at a con, grab a beer, have some rum, watchout for exploding catgirls, glitter bombs and enjoy!
    the hot tub is over there

Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJAK View Post
    Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverharp View Post
    glitter bombs and enjoy!
    the hot tub is over there
    I have glow in the dark glitter ready and the Marriott hotel key to get into the hot tub!
    Crafty Squirrel Designs on Facebook: facebook.com/CraftySquirrelDesigns

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystSquirrel View Post
    I have glow in the dark glitter ready and the Marriott hotel key to get into the hot tub!
    O.o

RazorJAK - "[Chinchillas have] always reminded me of something like a chernobyl hamster or something."

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyL View Post
    I've known of Jennie for several years, as at one point she did the art for one of my short-shorts in From the Asylum for the net. I've always had it in the back of my mind to visit this site and support her more, but what's actually piqued my interest of late is that, I have recently on my daily drive-abouts begun to take continued notice of a specific car in my area that has a devilspanties.com bumpersticker on it, and on seeing it suddenly I remembered that I should have signed up and been involved etc. on the site years ago. So here I am.

...look, I already took my heavy sleepy-pills and they're beginning to kick in hardcore and so I was just wondering if anyone might tell me if any of the above paragraph was less than adequate??
    Whereabouts in MD are you talking about? It's a pretty big state, ya know. We have a "Crotchet Keeps Me From Killing Everybody" on our car (blue Honda Element) and drive around the state... a lot! It's not unusual for us to be in Montgomery, Frederick, P.G., A.A., Balto., and Harford counties.

This is my idea of exercise

Work out, get in shape, dress as a fireman and bring a universal key, and you can get into a lot of hot tubs.

Quote Originally Posted by greyloch View Post
    Whereabouts in MD are you talking about? It's a pretty big state, ya know. We have a "Crotchet Keeps Me From Killing Everybody" on our car (blue Honda Element) and drive around the state... a lot! It's not unusual for us to be in Montgomery, Frederick, P.G., A.A., Balto., and Harford counties.
    I'm in Frederick, and I'm certain that that's where I've seen it, although now that I think about it it's weird but I can't remember what the actual car itself looks like. lol

Jennie's car has tentacles on it. And will be in Maryland at the end of July for Otakon. If you'd like to try to spot it.

Yeah, what Skyler said. But her car(s) seem to stick out in a crowd.

This is my idea of exercise

+ Reply to Thread